Response Due: January 27, 2021
Contact: Josie Fries (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Launch Date: February 1, 2021
Click here for PDF version
Since 1995, WESK has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. Now, we’re taking an even bolder approach focused on innovation and excellence. We’re stepping up our training, engaging with great partners, and bringing even more resources to entrepreneurs to help generate success.
As a non-profit, membership-based organization, we keep our services affordable. Our services include
- Business advising
Scope of Work
WESK is currently requesting proposals from skilled copywriters to refresh the current content on our website.
The project should support the following goals:
- Create new and engaging verbiage to replace current content on virtually all pages on the wesk.rbdemo.site website
Prospective bidders are asked to provide a concise proposal that addresses the following:
- Capabilities and qualifications.
- How the work would be organized and managed.
- Delivery methods and timelines.
- Costs associated with the work to be undertaken, including direct costs
Josie Fries, Marketing Advisor
RFP Issue Date: January 18, 2021
Responses Due: January 27, 2021
Contract Recipient Selected & Contacted: January 29, 2021
Project Kickoff: February 1, 2021
- February 1, 2021: Project Kickoff
- February 15, 2021: Primary page content submitted to WESK
- February 17, 2021: WESK to submit initial feedback
- February 24, 2021: Any revisions on primary page content to be submitted to WESK
- March 10, 2021: Secondary and Tertiary page content submitted to WESK*
- March 12, 2021: WESK to submit feedback
- March 19, 2021: Any final revisions on remaining content to be submitted to WESK
- March 22, 2021: All content to be approved by WESK
- March 26, 2021: WESK to begin adding content to website
- April 1, 2021: All website content to launch publicly
*If required, a secondary and tertiary page deadline extension may be discussed. Primary page content deadlines are firm. Please make note in your proposal if you feel this discussion may be warranted.
Payment Procedures/Contract Terms
To be determined in conjunction with the successful contractor. The price quoted should be inclusive. If your prices exclude certain fees or charges, please provide a detailed list of excluded fees with an explanation of those fees. If third party contractors are hired, please include their information as well.