Become an Official Supporter of Saskatchewan Women-Owned Businesses
Is your organization a supporter of local women-owned Saskatchewan businesses? April 8, 2021 marks the official launch of the “Woman-Owned Business” brand identity.
This brand identity includes two components,
- For majority women-owned businesses, we’ve created the “Woman-Owned Saskatchewan Business” badge to inspire and empower women entrepreneurs to celebrate themselves and their achievements.
- For organizations or businesses that are not majority women-owned (That’s you!), the “Supporter of Women-Owned Businesses – Saskatchewan” was created to allow advocates of women entrepreneurs to show their support with pride and dedication!
In May 2019, the Government of Saskatchewan announced the creation of the WESK-led Saskatchewan Advisory Committee on the Gender Entrepreneurship Gap. In July of 2020, the Committee concluded their work with the release of their final report “Enabling Scale in Saskatchewan”. The report includes 10 recommendations, one of which was to develop and launch a brand identity that celebrated and showcased women-owned businesses in Saskatchewan.
- Click below to apply to be an official Supporter of Women-Owned Businesses
- Upon receiving your application, WESK will connect with you to discuss next steps.
- Once approved as an official Supporter of Women-Owned Businesses in Saskatchewan, you will have access to utilize the brand identity (digital badge, social template examples, stickers, etc.) and have access to our official Woman-Owned Saskatchewan Business Database.
Click below to apply to be an Official Supporter of Women-Owned Businesses. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive the Supporter of Women-Owned Saskatchewan Businesses brand identity (digital badge, social template, etc.). We encourage you to share your customizable image across your social platforms, and add the woman-owned business logo to your website to make it easy to identify the woman-owned businesses in our province. Be sure to tag us (@WESK306) in your posts!
We also encourage you to access our public Woman-Owned Saskatchewan Business Database (launching in Spring 2021), to guide you on how to support local vendors in our province.
Are you ready to be a part of this exciting initiative?