Charter Champion Workshop
We are thrilled to have so many impactful organizations committed to the Saskatchewan Women Entrepreneurship Charter. We are proud to have you join WESK in this exciting initiative to move the needle in closing the gender entrepreneurship gap in Saskatchewan!
About the Charter Workshop
To ensure we are providing valuable support to our Charter Champions, WESK is hosting a 1.5 hour workshop to equip organizations with resources and information to take action on the Charter’s four principles, and to best support our local women entrepreneurs.
Topics will include:
- Charter Champion Expectations
- Data Collection & Benchmarking
- Procurement Diversity
- Saskatchewan Women-Owned Business Database
- Showcasing and Networking Opportunities
Thursday, June 17
- Updated Time: 9:30 – 11:00am (previously 9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Zoom link will be provided following registration
Deadline to register: Friday, June 11, 2021