From start up to scale up, your success is our only goal.
Since 1995, WESK has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. Now, we’re taking an even bolder approach focused on innovation and excellence. We’re stepping up our training, engaging with great partners, and bringing you even more resources to generate success.
As a non-profit, membership-based organization, we keep our services affordable — and many are FREE! The return, however, is priceless. Join us!
To close the gender entrepreneurship gap in Saskatchewan.
Empowering women entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan to start, grow, and scale businesses to drive economic growth.
Collaborative – We embrace the power of community by providing opportunities for connection.
Diversity – We build trust with open hearts and open minds.
Bold – Our relentless pursuit of achieving our goal is fueled by heart and courage.
Meet the WESK Team!
Helping people follow their dreams of business ownership is a privilege and a pleasure. We’re here to do everything we can to support you!
Meet our Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of WESK invites its membership to nominate individuals for election to the board. Elections take place annually at the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors has been structured to consist of a minimum of three (3) Directors and a maximum of ten (10) Directors from across Saskatchewan. To ensure consistency on the board, members are elected to a two-year term and can serve a maximum of three consecutive terms. To submit a nomination: Please check back in early spring.
Criteria for Board Members:
- Must be a Regular Member of the Corporation at least 15 days prior to the election
- Should ideally have Board/corporate governance experience
- Should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a proven track record as a leader and have cultural awareness
- Must be willing to attend up to 7 meetings per year
- Must be willing to serve on a committee of the Board
- Must not have been employed by WESK in the last 24 months
- Must not be a current loan client of WESK
- Must meet the additional criteria set out in any relevant policy statements or policy manual as determined by the Board from time to time
- Preference will be given to candidates who contribute any one of the following capacities to our board: Indigenous perspective, legal, visible minority perspective or representation from outside of Regina/Saskatoon
View our Annual Reports
Interested in seeing what we’ve been up to? View our Annual Reports
WESK is a non-profit organization that has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. Now, we’re taking an even bolder approach focused on innovation and excellence. We’re stepping up our training, engaging with great partners, and bringing our clients even more resources to generate success.
Our priority is supporting women throughout Saskatchewan to achieve their entrepreneurial goals. With invaluable advising and support, one-of-a-kind training opportunities, and a distinct and supportive financing program, WESK is dedicated to guiding clients on their entrepreneurial journey. From start up to success, WESK means business! We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in Saskatoon.
No opportunities at this time.