WESK Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of WESK invites its membership to nominate individuals for election to the board. Elections take place annually at the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors has been structured to consist of a minimum of three (3) Directors and a maximum of ten (10) Directors from across Saskatchewan. To ensure consistency on the board, members are elected to a two-year term and can serve a maximum of three consecutive terms.
- You may nominate yourself or another full member
- Must be a Regular Member of the Corporation at least 15 days prior to the election
- Should ideally have Board/corporate governance experience
- Should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a proven track record as a leader and have cultural awareness
- Must be willing to attend up to 7 meetings per year
- Must be willing to serve on a committee of the Board
- Must not have been employed by WESK in the last 24 months
- Must not be a current loan client of WESK
- Must meet the additional criteria set out in any relevant policy statements or policy manual as determined by the Board from time to time
- Preference will be given to candidates who contribute any one of the following capacities to our board: Indigenous perspective, legal, visible minority perspective or representation from outside of Regina/Saskatoon
Danielle is a Partner at MLT Aikins LLP. To read more about Danielle, click here.
Jill Poulton is a certified executive and life coach and has over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing management. To read more about Jill, click here.
Aimee is the owner and CEO of three Regina-based businesses: Evolution Catering and Fine Foods, Tangerine: The Food Bar, and Schoolhaus Culinary Arts. To read more about Aimee, click here.
Kelly works with McFaull Consulting as a Financial Advisor and has more than 20 years of experience as a Certified Financial Planner. To read more about Kelly, click here.
Leigh is co-owner of Senger Kaufmann CPA Prof. Corp., an accounting firm with over 400 corporate and 800 personal clients. To read more about Leigh, click here.
Colleen is a professional community and environmental planner with over 26 years of experience in both the public and private sector. To read more about Colleen, click here.
Leanne is a partner at Edge Family Law, the first, and only, multi-lawyer law firm in Saskatchewan exclusively practicing family law. To read more about Leanne, click here.
Marcia Mirasty is a member of Canoe Lake Cree First Nation. She has over 25 years of professional experience in the area of health, including healing & wellness. To read more about Marcia, click here.