25th Annual General Meeting
The 2020 Annual General Meeting of Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan Inc. will be held on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 12:00 PM, for the purpose of presenting the financial statements, auditor’s report, election of directors, and re-appointment of the incumbent auditor. Due to the current circumstances of COVID-19, this year we will be hosting our AGM virtually via Zoom Webinars. This event has no charge and is open to WESK Members only.
Please familiarize yourself with our virtual processes on voting, seconding a motion, and asking a question beforehand. Click here to learn more.
- Call to Order
- Appointment of Scrutineers and Quorum
- Minutes of the 24th Annual General Meeting (July 18, 2019)
Motion to Accept the Minutes as circulated
- Introduction of the current Board of Directors
- Board nominations and voting instructions
- Presentation of Auditor’s Report and Audited Financial Statements
- Re-appointment of Auditor
Motion to reappoint PwC as Auditors for 2020-21
- Chair and CEO Reports