Has your business made it past year one? Are you past the start-up phase and ready to focus on improving your bottom line? On March 4, join us for Let’s Grow!, our first Business Sustainability Workshop focused on equipping you with the skills you need to successfully grow your business. During this full-day workshop, we will dive into topics that enable you to drive up your sales, strategize for business growth, and improve your ability to lead a team. If your goal is to run a successful, sustainable business, this is a workshop you will not want to miss!
9:00am -10.30am: How to Convert your Marketing Efforts into $ales
In this workshop, Blair, Traci, and Paige will explain how YOU can use specific marketing tactics to directly increase your sales. You will learn:
- Importance of Branding and how it directly affects sales
- How creative ties to branding, without great creative you cannot break the clutter
- Focus on one of the most important marketing tactics: Email
10:30am – 12:00pm: What is Strategic Thinking Anyway?
Get ready to talk about growth strategy! In this session, Dave will explain:
- Where growth comes from and growth stages
- Criteria for successful growth; business focus/readiness, understanding of the customer and value proposition
- Conditions for a healthy sustainable growth culture
- What role does our non-working life play? And how do we integrate it?
- General tips, suggestions and encouragement…
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 3:00pm: UNSTOPPABLE – Get What You Want by Getting Out of Your Own Way
with Jami Young
The path of (successful!) entrepreneurship requires that we speak up, stand out, and shine bright. However, that’s often easier said than done, right? Brilliant business ideas, savvy marketing strategies, and rock-solid sales goals are essential, but if we don’t have our internal resources in-check or a dream team of support and guidance in place, the grand plans for our lives and companies fall flat fast. In this session you will:
- examine the forces and habits that are keeping you small, stuck, and unsatisfied
- learn ways to transform fear into fortitude, self-doubt into self-advocacy, and struggle into ease and flow
- discover how you can unapologetically share your voice, gifts, talents, opinions, products, solutions, and services with more enthusiasm, energy, and conviction
- explore new possibilities to shatter limiting beliefs, build courage and confidence, and step into greater success
WESK Member Early Bird: $25 (Deadline: Monday, February 17 @ 11:30pm)
WESK Members: $45 (after February 17)
General Admission: $60
Lunch included in ticket price. Registration Deadline: Monday, March 2 @ 11:30pm.