A business plan is a critical tool for outlining the strategy and developing the tactics to manage your business. This plan identifies your business concept, organizes the information derived from your research, and explains how you will start and operate your business. This interactive series is delivered from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm once a week over a 6 week period.
Topics to be covered include:
- What does it take to be an entrepreneur?
- Designing a solid business model
- Market analysis and the marketing plan
- Your operations plan
- Financial analysis and planning
- Going beyond the business plan
***This workshop is open to all Indigenous women regardless of Status.