Tax Benefits of Growing your Business
Growing your income means changes in taxes. While there are costs that come with business growth, you may be able to take advantage of certain federal and provincial tax programs. Learn:
- Tax benefits growing your business
- Tax consequences of growing your business
- How to estimate your changes in taxes based on different growth goals
- More employees, additional locations, new products and services
- Examples of how growth impacts taxes
Tax Benefits of Growing your Business is a session belonging to the Business Growth Luncheon 2019 series, that is provided by Square One and WESK.
Renée is a manager with over 4 years of public practice experience. Renée works with clients in a variety of industries including agriculture, construction and trade, and various other retail and service businesses. She is passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with her clients. Renée holds a Chartered Professional Accountant designation and a Bachelor of Administration from the University of Regina.