Tax Benefits of Growing your Business
Growing your income means changes in taxes. While there are costs that come with business growth, you may be able to take advantage of certain federal and provincial tax programs. Learn:
- Tax benefits growing your business
- Tax consequences of growing your business
- How to estimate your changes in taxes based on different growth goals
- More employees, additional locations, new products and services
- Examples of how growth impacts taxes
Tax Benefits of Growing your Business is a session belonging to the Business Growth Luncheon 2019 series, that is provided by Square One and WESK.
About Jessica Mann:
Jessica is a senior manager with 10 years of public practice experience. Jessica works with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, hospitality, healthcare, legal and engineering professionals, in addition to various other retail and service businesses. She is passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with her clients. Jessica holds a Chartered Professional Accountant designation, has completed the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada In-Depth Tax program and has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Saskatchewan.