Announcements & Press Releases | July 24, 2020 at 9:50 am
Expression of Interest
Call for Experts – The Exchange – Rebound Edition
WESK is seeking dynamic and knowledgeable experts to present on a variety of topics to develop the competencies, knowledge, and technical skills of the participants of The Exchange.
The Exchange is a 3-year business growth program designed to help women entrepreneurs scale their businesses. In recent times, WESK recognizes that COVID-19 has significantly impacted small and medium sized businesses and, as a result, pivoted to meet the immediate needs of women entrepreneurs. The newly redesigned Year One of the program ensures women entrepreneurs are supported during these uncertain times to successfully “rebound” from economic shock. Year One of the program will launch in September 2020 and end in May 2021.
The Exchange is a springboard for women entrepreneurs that are ready to harness their true potential and leverage their business to the next level of growth and profitability. Participants of The Exchange are unapologetic for their success and unafraid to take the leap toward increased profit and personal growth. Through dynamic peer learning, presentations from intriguing and well- seasoned experts, and networking opportunities, our participants will come together to significantly impact the gender gap that currently exists in the Canadian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
This program was made possible through funding received from The Government of Canada as part of the creation of the Women Entrepreneurship Fund and Women Entrepreneurship Strategy Ecosystem Fund. To read the full press release about this announcement, click here.
We invite you to submit an Expression of Interest including a quote for your expert presentation fee.
- The Exchange cohorts consist of 6 – 15 women entrepreneurs who are grouped into 4 distinct ranges of revenue.
- The Exchange participants are seeking to increase profitability and personal growth while rebounding from the economic shock of COVID-19.
- The Expert will deliver a one-hour virtual presentation on a specified topic followed by 15 minutes for Q & A.
- This presentation will be timely and relevant given the current pandemic circumstances and will demonstrate knowledge and expertise to support women entrepreneurs with strategies to rebound, return and reimagine their businesses.
- The Exchange monthly session is facilitated by The Exchange Chair.
- The expert presentation is from 9:15 AM – 10:30 AM followed by a session led by The Exchange Chair.
- WESK will confirm the session date and time with the expert.
- The Expert presentations will provide the Exchange participants with educational value and refrain from promoting a specific business, product, or service, unless approved by a WESK Manager.
- Operating in Pandemic Times
- Nurturing Your Team
- Amplify Customer Loyalty and Foster Community
- Business Resilience
- Finance, Reimagined.
- Pushing the Envelope of Your Business Reality
- Rediscover Value Through People
Submission of the Expression of Interest
- Proposal outlining your key topics, session description and presentation fee(s)
- Professional biography and/or CV outlining areas of expertise as well as facilitation experience
You are welcome to submit topics that are leading edge and may pertain to current business climate that is not included in this expression of interest.
Submit by Friday, September 25, 2020 to:
The Exchange Project Coordinator, WESK