All Access Experts – Call for Experts
The All Access Expert Advice Program is an exclusive opportunity for WESK members to meet with our roster of local specialized experts.
All Access serves as a complement to WESK’s business advisory services. As an All Access Expert, you pick up where our WESK advisors leave off. Our program is designed to educate and guide our members through their legal, accounting, marketing, and human resources challenges.
If you have knowledge to share in these areas, we invite you to submit an application. As an All Access Expert, you’ll be required to offer advice, knowledge, and strategy to help our members start, build, and grow their businesses.
- One-to-one; one hour in length
- Booked during the hours of 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- Booked between the months of September – June
- Take place at the office of the expert, but use of WESK offices in Saskatoon and Regina is available upon request
- Virtual options available
All Access Experts are expected to be available for the following:
- At least one half-day session every two months (between September – June)
- One half-day session runs from 9:00am-12:00pm OR 1:00pm – 4:00pm. This allows for up to three 1-hour appointments per session
Additional commitment is welcomed and encouraged. All dates will be confirmed for the season by August 26, 2021.
- Brief professional biography (<200 words; may be used verbatim in promotional materials)
- Professional headshot (jpeg, png)
- Detailed description of the areas you can assist in (may be used verbatim in promotional materials)
- Brief company description (<200 words; may be used verbatim in promotional materials)
- Company logo (jpeg, png)
- Number of half-days you are willing to commit to
WESK is currently seeking marketing and human resources experts to join our All Access Roster. If this is you, apply below!