This webinar is for you if you operate a business or are self-employed and you charge your customers GST/HST. Most businesses that sell taxable services or products in Canada must register for a GST/HST account and charge the GST/HST. There are some exceptions, which we will explain soon.
In this webinar, we’ll try to take the confusion out of the GST/HST process. We will talk about:
• GST/HST Registration
• exempt goods and services
• the GST/HST provincial and territorial rates table
• information your customers need
• filing your GST/HST return
• closing your account
• and we will answer your questions
Was this helpful?
Not what you were looking for? Let us know.