Women Entrepreneurs Week in Saskatchewan
Have you heard? The Government of Saskatchewan has officially proclaimed the week of May 17 through May 23, 2020 to be Women Entrepreneurs Week across the province. This annual celebration of Saskatchewan’s women entrepreneurs is an opportunity to increase awareness about the significant contributions made by women entrepreneurs to Saskatchewan’s economy.
WESK will be hosting a variety of virtual events throughout the week and will be sharing some exciting new information.
Tuesday, May 19
5:00pm: Uncorked featuring Darci Lang, Motivational Speaker and Trainer
Wednesday, May 20
9:00am: Important Video Announcement from WESK CEO Prabha Mitchell
A new Women Entrepreneurship in Saskatchewan report will be released on Wednesday, May 20. Join us Wednesday, May 20 at 9:00am for a video message from WESK CEO Prabha Mitchell. Prabha will discusses some of the key findings from the report.
This report is commissioned by WESK, prepared by PwC, and sponsored by Conexus Credit Union, Hill Levene Schools of Business, and the Women Entrepreneurs Knowledge Hub.
Click here to read the full report and press release.
12:00pm: WESK Webinar – The Customer Life Cycle
- Presented by Preston Cicchine, William Joseph Communications
Thursday, May 21
3:00pm: Rebounding from the Crisis – What’s Next?
- Panel discussion moderated by Prabha Mitchell, WESK CEO
- Janis Dubreuil, Partner at Allan Construction
- Christine Hrudka, Owner of Pharmacy First (8th Street and Lifebridge locations), and Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Adele Buettner, Founder and President of AgriBiz Communications Corp.
Friday, May 22
3:00pm: What it Takes to Succeed as a Tech Entrepreneur
- Panel discussion moderated by Kari Harvey, CEO of Innovation Saskatchewan
- Katherine Regnier, CEO and Founder of Coconut Software
- Kristy Ehman, CEO of Hyon Software
- Joanne Cunningham, Founder at Wave9 Technologies