Definition: is the practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing online information about that entity.
Reputation management is the process of identifying what other people are saying or feeling about your business; and taking steps to ensure that the general consensus is in line with your goals.
This webinar covers:
- What is Reputation Management
- How to use Reputation Management to get found on Google
- How Reputation Management Wins Friends and Influences People
- How to Respond to Reviews
- How to improve Search Engine Optimization with Reputation Management
Presenter: Barb McGrath
Above the Fold Canada
Was this helpful?
Not what you were looking for? Let us know.