The ability to “be your own boss” is often cited as one of the most attractive aspects of entrepreneurship, but it can also raise problems for those new to the craft. Who do you turn to when you get stuck? How do you handle areas of business you don’t have any experience in? In these instances, a mentor can be the difference between success and failure for a fledgling business.
Are you ready to find your next mentor? The Raj Manek Business Mentorship Program (RMMP) is currently accepting applications for their September 2018 intake.
What is RMMP? The RMMP is a non-hierarchical process made possible by clear communication, openness and trust. They provide one-on-one mentorship for a mentor and protégé pair. This relationship is not one-sided, and instead, it is an interactive sharing environment which results in an enriching, mutual learning experience
- One-on-one mentorship with an experienced mentor whose skill sets compliment your targeted areas of improvement.
- Monthly seminars on topics of interest create an environment where participants can feel comfortable asking questions.
- Technical advisors available one-on-one in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, and Strategic Planning.
- Program affiliations to access databases and resources from other programs including PCensus, Reference Canada, Hoovers, iSell, Kompass.
- Access to RMMP databases including e-Statement Studies, First Research, and Profit Driver.
- Peer-to-peer mentorship service where business owners can congregate and share their thoughts, ideas, and jointly solve problems with the guidance of a technical expert.
- Networking opportunities.
Ready to inquire or apply:
Back to News & Articles