Call for Experts – The Exchange
WESK is seeking dynamic and knowledgeable experts to present on a variety of topics to develop the competencies, knowledge, and technical skills of the participants of The Exchange.
The Exchange is the catalyst for women entrepreneurs who are ready to harness their true potential and take their businesses to the next level of growth and profitability. Offered over a three-year term, the heart of the experience begins with a tailor-made “Board”, designed to nourish their courageous spirits and bring out their very best. Boards consist of 8-12 women entrepreneurs (also known as “Board Members”), who have been carefully selected to exchange knowledge and lessons learned along their business journey. Finally, the Board has a “Chair” appointed; her wealth of experience as a successful businesswoman, combined with a passion for entrepreneurship, sets the stage for 10 months of enriched learning.
Through dynamic peer learning, coaching calls, retreats, presentations from inspiring and well-seasoned experts, and networking opportunities, each part of this program is crafted to hone business acumen and entrepreneurial nerve. While investing in personal growth and supporting other women owned business in the Boards, women entrepreneurs are also positively impacting the gender gap that currently exists in the Canadian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
This program was made possible through funding received from The Government of Canada as part of the creation of the Women Entrepreneurship Fund and Women Entrepreneurship Strategy Ecosystem Fund. To read the full press release about this announcement, click here.
We invite you to submit an Expression of Interest including a quote for your expert presentation fee.
- The Exchange cohorts consist of 8 – 12 women entrepreneurs who are grouped into 4 distinct ranges of revenue.
- The Exchange participants are seeking to take their businesses to the next level of growth and profitability.
- The Expert will deliver a 45-minute virtual presentation on a specified topic followed by 15-minutes for Q & A.
- This presentation is timely, relevant and demonstrates knowledge and expertise to support women entrepreneurs with strategies take their businesses to the next level of growth and profitability.
- The Exchange monthly session is facilitated by The Exchange Chair.
- The expert presentation is from 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM followed by a session led by The Exchange Chair.
- WESK will confirm the session date and time with the expert.
- The Expert presentations provide the Exchange participants with educational value and refrain from promoting a specific business, product, or service, unless approved by a WESK Manager.
- Inspirations: Nurturing the CEO Within
- The Big Picture: Working ON Your Business
- Measuring Business Performance
- Rejuvenation: Investing in One’s Self
- Digital Market: Global is the New Frontier
- Productivity and Time Management
- Digitization, Unleashed.
- Market Access: Beyond Your Backyard
- Pursue Financing for Growth and Scale
- Reflections: Mastering Your Journey
Submission of the Expression of Interest
- Proposal outlining your key topics, session description and presentation fee(s)
- Professional biography and/or CV outlining areas of expertise and facilitation experience.
You are welcome to submit topics that are leading edge and may pertain to current the business climate that are not included in this expression of interest.
Brittany Scott, Exchange Project Coordinator, WESK