From start up to scale up, your success is our only goal.
Since 1995, WESK has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. Now, we’re taking an even bolder approach focused on innovation and excellence. We’re stepping up our training, engaging with great partners, and bringing you even more resources to generate success.
As a non-profit, membership-based organization, we keep our services affordable — and many are FREE! The return, however, is priceless. Join us!
All Saskatchewan entrepreneurs have an equal opportunity to achieve success and recognition.
To close the gender entrepreneurship gap through economic and social empowerment of women in Saskatchewan.
People – We care. We collaborate. We embrace the power of community
Spark – We ignite passion. We seize opportunities. We are catalysts for change
Aspire – We dream big. We lead. We make an impact.
Bold – We ask “why not?” We see possibilities. We act despite fear. We. Are. Resilient.
Sign up for your Complimentary Membership Today!
For the month of April, we would like to offer you a complimentary one-year membership to WESK. In response to the COVID-19 situation we want to offer our business community support in any way we can. This initiative is not retro-active and does not apply for renewals of memberships that expire after April 30.
Join today, your Business Advisor is looking forward to supporting you.
There are almost too many to list! But, here it goes:
- Unlimited one-on-one appointments with a WESK Business Advisor (be sure to book your appointment from your Dashboard after purchasing your membership!)
- Member-exclusive “All-Access” pass to expert marketing, legal and accounting advice
- Unique financing program with loans of up to $150K
- Revitalized training program delivering one-of-a-kind workshops and more
- Group mentoring programs
- New programs to help scale up your business
- FREE educational webinars (both live and on-demand) and a variety of other small business resources
- Monthly and annual events to help expand your network and your expertise
- A listing on and access to the “MyWesk” online membership directory
- Tons of new BFFs (business friends forever)
Book a Business Advising Appointment
To book an appointment with a business advisor, you first need to purchase a membership. Details are below – we look forward to meeting with you!
- Sign up for a WESK membership below (Free for the month of April!)
- Visit your Dashboard and submit the “Request for Business Advising” form
- We will contact you within 3 days to arrange an appointment
Who Can Be A Member?
Women AND men are welcome! All you need to do is:
- Be a Saskatchewan resident over 18
- Apply below or visit us in person
Select the appropriate membership from the options below.