From Start-up to Scale-up – WESK is with you every step of the way!
For over 20 years, WESK has worked with hundreds of women, empowering them to start, purchase, and expand businesses. We are a non-profit organization who aims to support women throughout Saskatchewan in achieving their entrepreneurial goals. Our membership is diverse, with members located across our province operating in businesses in all sectors: Construction, manufacturing, retail, transportation, real estate, health & wellness, health services, management, consulting, food services, hospitality, professional, scientific & technological services, and finance & insurance, and more!
The value of your membership includes:
- A member-exclusive “All-Access” pass to expert advisors in the areas of marketing, accounting, and more (launching summer 2018)
- Personalized, one-on-one business advising services
- A unique financing program dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs every step of the way, and aiding them in growing a sustainable business
- A revitalized training program – delivering one-of-a-kind workshops directly to you
- Access to industry expertise through group mentoring programs
- New programs designed to help scale-up existing businesses and achieve growth and success
- Access to free, educational webinars
- Monthly and annual events to help expand your network and grow your business expertise
- “MyWesk” website directory of our member base
WESK’s Vision: All Saskatchewan entrepreneurs have equal opportunity to achieve success and recognition.
Mission Statement: We empower entrepreneurial women in Saskatchewan to succeed at all stages of business through access to financing, knowledge, networks, and advocacy.
“You don’t have to do it alone. As long as you’re willing to ask for help, you can make owning and running your own business so much easier” – Liza Kook, Wet Paint Pottery
Both men and women can be a part of our organization. To be a member, you must:
- Be a Saskatchewan resident, over the age of 18
- Fill out our Membership Application online, or visit our offices
- Pay the annual fee of $125 + GST
Regular (Full) memberships are available to women; Associate memberships are available to men.
*We accept Visa & MasterCard. We cannot process Debit-Credit cards