From start up to scale up, your success is our only goal.
Since 1995, WESK has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. Now, we’re taking an even bolder approach focused on innovation and excellence. We’re stepping up our training, engaging with great partners, and bringing you even more resources to generate success.
As a non-profit, membership-based organization, we keep our services affordable — and many are FREE! The return, however, is priceless. Join us!
All Saskatchewan entrepreneurs have an equal opportunity to achieve success and recognition.
To close the gender entrepreneurship gap through economic and social empowerment of women in Saskatchewan.
People – We care. We collaborate. We embrace the power of community
Spark – We ignite passion. We seize opportunities. We are catalysts for change
Aspire – We dream big. We lead. We make an impact.
Bold – We ask “why not?” We see possibilities. We act despite fear. We. Are. Resilient.
There are almost too many to list! But, here it goes:
- Unlimited one-on-one appointments with a WESK Business Advisor
- Member-exclusive “All-Access” pass to expert marketing, legal and accounting advice
- Unique financing program with loans of up to $150K ($250K with our partners)
- Revitalized training program delivering one-of-a-kind workshops and more
- Group mentoring programs
- New programs to help scale up your business
- FREE educational webinars
- Monthly and annual events to help expand your network and your expertise
- A listing on and access to the “MyWesk” online membership directory
- Tons of new BFFs (business friends forever)
Who Can Be A Member?
Women AND men are welcome! All you need to do is:
- Be a Saskatchewan resident over 18
- Apply below or visit us in person
- Pay the annual fee of $125+GST
Ready to join? Select the appropriate membership from the options below!