From start up to scale up, WESK is with you every step of the way!
Since 1995, WESK has helped thousands of women start, purchase and expand their businesses. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering women entrepreneurs of every age, stage and culture to achieve their business dreams. That includes YOU!
All Saskatchewan entrepreneurs have equal opportunity to achieve success and recognition.
We empower entrepreneurial women in Saskatchewan to succeed at all stages of business through access to financing, knowledge, networks, and advocacy.
There are almost too many to list! But, here goes:
- Unlimited one-on-one appointments with a WESK Business Advisor
- Member-exclusive “All-Access” pass to expert marketing, legal and accounting advice
- Unique financing program with loans of up to $150K ($250K with our partners)
- Revitalized training program delivering one-of-a-kind workshops and more
- Group mentoring programs
- New programs to help scale up your business
- FREE educational webinars
- Monthly and annual events to help expand your network and your expertise
- A listing on and access to the “MyWesk” online membership directory
- Tons of new BFFs (business friends forever)
Who Can Be A Member?
Women AND men are welcome! All you need to do is:
- Be a Saskatchewan resident over 18
- Apply below or visit us in person
- Pay the annual fee of $125+GST
Ready to join? Select the appropriate membership from the options below!
Renewing Is Easy!
- Select Regular or Associate Membership below
- Click “Add to cart”
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Returning customers/members will be asked to log in — please don’t forget!
- Review your membership details — make sure all fields are filled out
- Enter your payment information and select “Place Order”
Woohoo! You’re (back) in!